How do you feel about my overall outfit?

Please be nice and dont insult me. I want constructive criticism on this look. I'm thinking of losing about 15 more lbs

imagizer.imageshack.us/.../gzyjkz.jpg

I forgot to include the link
imagizer.imageshack.us/.../0vlD0m.jpg

here is a shot from behind

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great, but I will be very criticism on you, as you wish my queen.

😁

Body is slim, thighs great, but they probably have no thigh gap (if there is you are perfectly slim) curves a bit, not so much that they are very noticeable. But curves good. Your hair seems amazing. Your left arm seems more larger than your right hand in the pic, looks weird but it's just the angle.

Overall, you are 7.9, you seem pretty and cute! Don't let anyone judge you! ^_^

• Thank you! I appreciate your honesty.

• Aw, thanks for selecting me as MHO! ❤️

• you're welcome:)

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not a fan of the high-waisted jeans, but I think almost anything would look good on you.

• Cool. I'll never buy another pair of jeans that high waisted again lol

• It's okay, I'm almost never a fan of high waisted anything.

• You look good, but those pants are too high. Some guys get the impression that girls who wear high jeans are either lesbian or uninterested in gentlemen callers.

• lol Are you serious? Why would you think girls with high waisted jeans are lesbians?

• No, I meant that in a serious way. I appreciate it

• In that case your appreciation is appreciated.

• Very nice... your body seems to suit that style, or vice versa... not sure about the tamper-proof high-security jeans

• What's up with those walls?

• nice thin arms, your stomach looks good, your thighs definitely are very shapey. your perfect, dont change

• You look good! As other people said I think some lower waisted jeans would really make your butt look amazing. :)

• You look good :)

• Do I have a big butt? Some days I pad them so it will look extra large.

• Lol don't worry about it you don't need to pad anything.
      Your butt is fine the way it is.

• No picture? Im just gonna say you look pretty

• yes, you need to loose weight

• We can't see you

• Where you at?

What Girls Said 5

• We'd need a photo to be able to tell you our thoughts. :)

• You don't need to lose weight. ;) Awesome hips too!!!
    The outfit: Personally, I'd wear a flowy top with those jeans. For instance: www.kohls.com/.../...nt-tank-poncho-set-womens.jsp

• I think your top is super cute. As for losing weight... are you serious? I don't think you need to lose any, much less 15 lbs. The jeans look okay, but as many others said maybe not so high waisted. But you still look great!

• Lose more weight? You're the perfect weight.

• Wow thanks. I never feel thin enough. I just want to lose maybe 10-15lbs but I'll take my time.

• I'm so flattered. I never get told this in real life. the most I get is "at least you're not fat" lol

• Well sometimes people are jealous asses.

• I actually like it.