What did you guys (& girls) get for Christmas? :)

I got a huge pile of new clothes, perfume, more stuff, make up and a lot of Christmas cards. hope everyone's holiday was a good one. Cheers <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a bunch of gift cards. ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Bought a PSP for myself. (personal gift to myself lol)

Then I got a memory card, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Metal Gear Special Ops Plus, a carrying case and storage case for games/movies, a shirt (that, while I appreciate it, I doubt I would ever wear in public - a "Tux" shirt) and some weird Steve-O movie.

• I got coffee cups and a shirt.

• Needful things. It's totally cool, though. That's what we do now.

• A broken left rib and leg.

What Girls Said 7

• My husband got us a PS3 with some games (Metal Gear Solid, Valkyria Chronicles, LBP) and a 42 inch flat screen TV and I got some make up and an anatomy book! (yay anatomy!) One of my other friends made me something but it hasn't come in yet T____T I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail *tear* stupid USPS

Cards, hugs, phone calls, texts, a black dress for my choral performances... aaaannnnd that's pretty much it :D

• I got a Ps3 from my brother!

and socks :P xD

• I got a cell phone! Diamond earrings, gauges, a new surround sound for my room, CD's, books, make-up, a really comfortable robe, and candy of course ;)

• I got CDs and ties.Two of the best things I could ask for(besides a trip around the world,of course)

• Camera (Canon Pwershot), some clothes, a subscription to NYLON.

• My grandma got me a chicken and hen sent to the philapens...

and then I got some penguin pj's

• Curling iron, chocolate, clothes, and camera. Whoa... I just noticed they all start with C's! lol