Have you ever had the same outfit on in two separate pictures on two separate occasions?

I noticed one time, I had one outfit on in a picture like several months ago and then the same outfit on recently, has this ever happened to you and is this embarrassing for you?

• Yes
  • No
Funny, how women spend more money on clothes and shop more, but have more pictures with the same outfits on than guys, goes to show women probably buy and return clothes all the time like the cheap bastards they are

Most Helpful Girl

• When the outfit combo I prepared for myself end up being so fire, I do just that.

But usually I'd be on the lookout for people who might have already seen me with the outift.

Nowadays though, fuck it. I can wear whatever the hams I wanna wear.

What Girls Said 5

• It happens to me. I don't care. I mean, I have a washing machine for a reason :P

• Yep, I wore an outfit, instagrammed it. Then wore the same outfit like a week later for a date, instagrammed it and realised it was the same outfit, same hair and same pose! It was embarrassing and I tagged the guy in the second post!

• yes it has happened before (a lot) and no it is not embarassing

• Yes happened but no not embarrassed

• Yes, of course. I didn't mind it.

What Guys Said 2

• mostly happens with guys. Have it happen all the time and some people have already asked me if I have any other clothing.

• I mostly wear all black everytime I go out