Do guys prefer curly or straight hair?

there's this guy (we're kinda friends) whenever i leave my natural hair out he always plays with it and touches it and seems to like it more than when i straighten my hair, Do other guys like my mixed curls better than straight hair? (tbh i love my hair both ways)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very double sided comparison, maybe even 50/50. If he is used to your natural hair style then leave it at that, no need to risk it. It's weird (to me at least) when someone changes their hairstyle, takes a while to get used to it. Plus "natural" is something everyone appreciates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I haven't got no complaints about my curly hair.. LOL!! Everyone loves my hair. But you look good with your curls. But I think with straight hair you would look more prettier. Because you could see your face more. 😊😊

What Guys Said 3

• Darn mazes!! Left turns that lead to left turns that lead to right one o.0!!! I prefer straight. But the curly style plays its role to, certain outfit, assessories give a unique nice look.

• Straight hair for me

• I prefer straight hair

What Girls Said 0