Can someone please please pray for me ?

Can someone pray that I will be OK and good things will happen to me and me (my name is destiny)

Will be in a relationship with Christopher and he will love me like once before love me treat me right like my perfect boyfriend and he realize that please pray good things for me and pray to open Christopher eyes to me and see what he needs to do for me

Thank you !

THANK YOU! To all of those who prayed for me it means a lot to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely! I'll pray that you'll be OK and that God will follow through with the wonderful plan he has for your life. I'll pray that he will strengthen you and lead you into a relationship with Christopher if that is his will. But more importantly, I pray that he will provide you with the perfect person (may or may not be Christopher) that will strengthen, nourish you, and be the ultimate companion.

It's funny. We often pray for specific things to happen in my life. I know for myself, I was "in love" with this guy Jeffrey. I've known him over 15 years since we grew up together and have known each other since we were 5. We know each other extremely well and seemed to just click. I thought he was definitely the one for me and prayed constantly that he would see me as more than a friend and that we'd be in a relationship together. I even poured my heart out to him and let him know how I felt. Well, long story short, that didn't work out and it seemed devastating...

Well, 2 months after making a conscious effort to move on with my life, I meet this guy John who is just perfect. He's really cute, funny, awesome personality, and we click more and better than I ever did with Jeffrey. He's everything I could ask for and he's interested in me too. Right now, we're just getting to know each other more as friends but the more time I spend with him, the harder I fall.

It's amazing that while we often pray for one specific thing, God is out there meeting our needs in a different way. Moral of the story, never stop praying but don't get discouraged when things don't go as you hoped. God always has a BETTER plan than we could have ever imagined!

What Guys Said 2

• I just did.

Remember God works in mysterious ways.

• I did/will

hang in there thoe whatever is mean to happen will happen

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, no.

• def will hopefully everything will work out.