Girls, what do I do about a see through shirt?

i don't wear bras yet because too small for them, but my nipples are pointy. I'm too small for training and sports bras too. So my nipples show through all shirts and tank tops. My mom doesn't want me to put band aids over my nipples so what do you guys do? And I'm not gonna wear a bra because I'm to small.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a bralette? I started wearing like a no underwire thing that looked like if you cut a tanktop off at the middle when i just started to develop breasts.

Ps. I'm also 14

• Or maybe a bandeau?

What Girls Said 8

• You're supposed to wear a bra no matter how small you are. A bra would cover your nipples and keep things flat, it doesn't matter if you're an A or AA cup.

• There are these sleeveless tank tops called basics that are sold in stores like Forever 21 that are great to be worn under transparent shirts. They come in several colors that can perfectly match your blouse and they look great. That way you could even have some of the upper bottoms unbolted and you'll look great wearing them. Good luck.

• There are bras for small sizes.

Or check out this link, might be helpful
    www.autostraddle.com/.../

• You could wear an undershirt bra. I can't post links as I'm only Xper 1 but you can look them up yourself on google. :)

• Put a thick tank top under the shirt? Maybe not a thick one but just a regular one? Good luck ;)

• If you are really 14 you do need a bra regardless if you have small boobs

• I thought your parents passed as said on your other question? I thought your brother was taking you bra shopping?

• Can you wear a cami underneath? They come in all sorts of colors. Or maybe a bandeau (like a band) under the tank top?