Girls, What is going on with Nicki minaj's hair?

I like her new look without the wigs and I like her new makeup look but I'm kind of confused as to what is going on with her hairline.

In some videos it looks like she is wearing a lace front wig the same color as her natural hair

I just saw the pink print music video and it looks like she is wearing a dark brown lace front wig

I know she has long hair and her hair stylist says he puts extensions in her hair but there are some videos where it seriously looks like her hair line completely changes
below pink print video:
Does that look like a lace front wig or do you think it's a upart wig that's making hair line look farther back?
But in this picture below it looks like her natural hairline but it looks different from the video above

3

Most Helpful Girl

• they are both wigs.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly, i dont really care. i think she looks FANTASTIC. so much better than all the crap she used to do. her smile is also contagious.

• Well she looks better of course

• No idea what you mean...
    Ask her. xD

• She is a celebrity. How am I supposed to ask her? If you have no idea what I'm talking about then I'm not sure why you felt the need to answer. No offense