What do you think about makeup??

I personally wear foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush and sometimes eye shadow. Is that too much ? I think it makes me more beautiful, I feel more confident when I'm with my makeup on and I get more attention from guys. so tell me what you think, is that OK or too much ?

Most Helpful Guy

• make up can help accentuate certain parts of the girl which is good so as long as you aren't overdoing it with huge globs of stuff stuck on your face then I think its fine

sometimes its nice to see the girl all natural too though :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think your getting more attention from guys cause your basically saying "I want to be looked at" "I want guys to notice me"

So, we do. Internally we see that your available and want us to approach you. But really, it's fake.

I think I speak for most guys and say we prefer a natural look. your smile should stand out, not your eyelids

• if it makes you feel more confident than go for it

What Girls Said 4

• You can't put a price on confidence. If it makes you feel good about yourself, then wear it.

I just wear foundation. I don't bother with anything else.

• i don't think that's too much. I wear powder, liner, primer, eye shadow and mascara sometimes.

• I was confused because some guys said that they like natural look, but you really encourage me to wear all my make up.

• I don't think makeup should make you feel more beutifull I don't know who you are but I know that you are beutifull and don't need makeup to feel that way and try not to give so much thought as to how much attention will I get from guys think do I NEED this to get a guys attention and if you feel like you do then why make them notice that makeup make them notice your great personality! try going a day w/o makeup and see how many guys notice you are beautifull those ar the ones you are going to want to keep. Go for it Gurl!

• It doesn't sound like too much; there are def girls who wear a lot of make up. As long as it doesn't look caked on. Personally I only wear cover up, but everyone has their own preference.