What do you think is the most attractive quality in a person?

It can be looks or a personality trait. Anything you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically her face. No matter what size (not too large, sorry) as long as she has beautiful eyes and a great smile. Personality-wise would definitely be a sense of humor. I love to hear a girl laugh (especially when I do it! ) and see her beautiful smile. I can never date a drone, it would be to damn boring.

What Guys Said 8

• The MOST attractive is:

1) That non-stressful attitude that allows her to be open minded. I can't stress this enough for me. I'm so non-stressful. I hate stress. I don't like for people to complain. Just get on your job. You can't change people by nagging at them.

2) Beautiful Eyes with dark hair. They make me melt! For some reason that combination is too always appealing no matter the female. EX Transformer Chick

3) Their ability to take care of themselves. This deals with fitness, hygiene, clothing selection.ect.

But these means nothing if you don't have morals.

This is only about attraction.

• Well there's obviously a million things that I would want in a girl, but to pick just one I would have to say a great sense of humor and wittiness. That can probably overcome most of the other traits if she doesn't have them in excess. Wittiness and a good sense of humor can make an average looking girl very attractive, an uneducated girl very appealing, and even overcome a few extra pounds that otherwise I might have been wary of on a girl. Personality has the power to do that.

• If a woman doesn't have a fit body then her personality won't really matter. As they say, "attraction isn't a choice" and a dumpy body just doesn't do it for me. What I do like is a fit body, cute face, and a nice smile. Of course a woman has to be equally beautiful on the inside if she wants to have a serious shot at a relationship with me.

• It's not exactly the same as my opinion, but +1 for the honesty.

• You should probably start working at getting fit yourself before you ask to have a fit girl at your side. Because. Have you looked in the mirror lately?

• No, not really. I've found women aren't as visually stringent if you've got high social value and a personality. Plus you can't tell from that picture, but I'm in good shape and I did lose a few since then, but not for anyone else but myself.

If you're going to change things about your body, for goodness sake people do so for your own reasons and nobody else's. Be true to yourselves!

• Their face. When I talk to you, when I interact with you on a more primal level, no matter what is going on, eye contact and looking at someone's face is a constant, so you have to be attracted to it. Otherwise you won't want to be around.

• I think long term commitment wise, there has to be a very similar sense of humor. Sense of humor in people is usually what makes or breaks long term commitment. You have to have similar tastes, and be able to appreciate each others jokes and wittiness. Because if you have this, then things can stay fresh and funny for years...But physically...it varies for me. Attraction wise, its all about the ass for me. I'm a total sucker for a nice butt on a girl. Nicely shaped, not too small, not ridiculously huge...Well proportioned face, sensual lips...all pluses physically. BUt I don't think I could commit to even the hottest girl, if she didn't appreciate or understand my sense of humor.

• 1) Smile (sincere)

2) Eyes (do you make good eye contact when speaking)

3) Bling (sparse or minimal but tasteful or appropriate for their personality)

4) Clothes (I really don't care what SIZE or SHAPE they are as long as they know HOW to choose what is appropriate for their body which brings me to my last point)

5) Quiet Confidence (good posture, does not fidget, not afraid to converse with strange guys, witty, etc.)

• There are quite a few qualities that are attractive to me. BUUUUUUUT If I had to choose one, I'd say confidence without being cocky or conceded.

• freedom, good communication skill. and open mind

What Girls Said 6

• Someone who is genuinely nice and doesn't bitch or put down people because there not good looking or because of who they are they just accept and like anyone who is nice and they get along with and someone who is funny defiantly is a great quality and not like someone who trys to be funny someone whos just naturally funny.

• Intelligent, kind and respectful to everyone and anyone. Upbeat and positive attitude. Someone is humble in their achievements.

• Personality - They have to make me laugh! I like funny people and they should be kind

Looks - Face, The eyes and the smile. Also, I have this weird thing about shoulders and forearms? Lol

:)

• Personality wise: Funny, open-minded, romantic, trustworthy and loyal.

Physically: Nice eyes and smile. I'm a big sucker for charming smiles and an athletic body!

• I hate to be kinda shallow but interesting eyes really do it for me. Mismatched eyes, strangely colored eyes, etc. As for personality, a sense of humor is VERY important. I can't even imagine myself dating someone who isn't hilarious. But he has to know when to be serious - he has to know when to *listen* to me! :)

• I like looking into a guy's eyes. I believe that they tell a lot about a person's personality.