Girls, is it OK for guys to wear nail polish other then black?

I love to wear black nail polish buy is it OK for guys to wear different colors then just black I pain my nails all the time BC I love to draw and I love art and when I get bord I just take pain and paint my nails...

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think it would be cool. If a girl is smart, she will realize that if you are good at painting your nails, you could help her with hers. I would be totally cool with that.

• I love to paint and I would not mind painting girls nails

• No problem sweetie :), goodluck!

• thanks

• If you want to then by all means. Do you.

• I think that it is rather strange, but once I was at Ibiza nail art salon (http://nail-it-europe.com) and there I saw a guy, whose nails had a better art than mine. There guys are not ashamed to do that.

• You can do whatever you feel like

• I consider it alright.

• Umm colored nail polish? I think it's a little odd but do what makes you happy. If you want nice nails and don't want colored polish use the clear polish.

• What is the clear bottle name or brand

• I totally understand what you mean. Most people want to spend their life with someone they love but don't just jump into because you're impatient. It's a big step to take with someone and it can't be rushed.

• That's so right I can't wait to be a dad its a dream of mine

• transparent polish would be fine (looks pretty much invisible except for the spark when light shines upon them). might give you a well-groomed image. but I somehow get the feeling this wasn't exactly what you were looking for as an answer...

• Haha ig u send me a pic of the polish I may have to buy it haha no really I may