What's a fashion choice of the opposite sex, you can't stand?

K so first off, if you don't like my opinion, don't bash it, it's my opinion and people need to learn how to deal with others opinions. Anyway, the one fashion choice I can't stand about women is when they wear their miniskirt with ugh a and have their little dog hanging out of their purse. I like girls in miniskirts but not when paired with uggs, and please don't put your dog on our purse, it's not cool

Updates:
In your purse*

Miniskirt and uggs*

0|0
19|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Hammer pants. Which have a version worn by girls too, but the worst is when you see guys all thugged out, baggy pants that for some unknown reason have to get all skinny at the ankles. Looks like they have a dirty diaper, tbqh. x_x
    media.giphy.com/media/d2yV6OKUZBxug/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao, I don't think I've seen anyone with those pants in person.

• @Ihav2fart
      Be thankful you've been spared! It's mostly during the school year when there are a bunch of grade 9-10 guys hanging around the gym and such. Especially when they walk (more like hobble), all I can think of is how much they look like gremlins with a diaper that really needs to be changed.
      cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/.../...ieber-baggy-pant.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Crop tops. Plastic fingernails. Drawn-on eyebrows. Body piercings, except one for each earlobe. Hipster clothing. Ghetto clothing. Religious clothing.

1|3
    0|0
    • lol, so what DO you like then

• Show All
    • Plastic fingernails and drawn on anything is retarded. It's just why even?

• crop tops look bad only when combined with low waist shorts or miniskirts, otherwise they are awesome.

What Girls Said 18

• I hate the whole "swaggy" look. Baggy shirts that say "obey" and hats with the stickers on hem and big white sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • let's make a list:
    1. shorts when you go somewhere fancy
    2. baggy pants that are 2-3 sizes bigger than your size, so that they fall and reveal your boxers or your ass.
    3. T-shirts with offensive logos
    4. knee-high socks
    5. anything dirty
    6. polo shirts
    7. septum, nipples or genitals piercings
    8. too many tattooes
    9. mustache
    10. outfits that combine more than 4 colours
    11. clothes that show that the wearer has no sense of style or no personality

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything that you DO like, lol?

• there are many stuff I like as well:
      rockabilly style, rock style, hipster style, skinny jeans, converses, leather jackets, cowboy boots, fedoras, ear or mouth piercings, 1-3 tattooes, both long and short hair etc

• but the most important is that clothes look good on the wearer and show some personality

• Skinny jeans and jeans or pants that sag and show their boxers are two of my biggest fashion turn offs.
    Jewelry, other than a wedding ring or watch.
    Too many tattoos and piercings.
    Socks with sandals.
    Backwards baseball hats.
    "Wife beater" tank tops
    Men that wear make up.
    Men that dress like thugs or pimps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that just gets overused
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...74ab2cd06e.jpg
    Like this hairstyle for example

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking crocs.

3|1
    0|0
  • Socks and those damn slide sandals. It drives me insane. It just looks awful, especially when you're wearing it with tall socks. Why? Just why? If you're gonna wear sandals just put em on! You don't need socks! You should never wear socks with any kind of sandal!

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what a guy wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mannnn... its not necessarily a fashion choice but that man bun though. No.

2|1
    1|0
  • - skinny jeans or baggy jeans
    - wearing tracksuits (while not playing sports, obviously)
    - childish t-shirts with "witty" logos/text/etc
    - any kind of hats, expect winter hats
    - anything that makes you look like my dad (socks with sandals, polo shirts, knee high socks, etc)

0|1
    0|0
    • Alright, so no skinny jeans, but you don't like baggy ones either, could you show a picture of what you would think would be a good medium?

• Just regular fitted jeans that are neither too tight nor too loose. I prefer straight or slim jeans on a guy. Can't post links because of Xper lvl, but go on Levi's website and check out "Slim" and "Straight" jeans sections, that's basically it.

• i dont like guys with really long hair.,..

0|1
    2|2
  • I'd have to say guys wearing cowboy boots, tight shirts or speedos.

2|0
    0|0
    • Your profile pic is all over GAG. You should change it, or verify your account or something :P Just kidding. It IS all over GAG, though.

• I don't like guys wearing tight tank tops and tight skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like skinny jeans, baggy pants and tank tops on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • tight pants... tight clothing in general actually...

0|0
    0|0
  • short shorts on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Faux hawk, jeans with a tuxedo top, jerseys with no shirt under it, skinny jeans, fedora, fat guys who wear see through white shirts, an open plaid shirt

1|0
    0|0
    • I think that skinny jeans, an open plaid shirt and a T-shirt make a cool outfit. on the rest I agree

• Tank tops and speedos.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yoga pants and sweats. I don't know about everywhere else but where I am it seems like that is literally all women where. Its so lazy, you would respect a guy wearing sweat pants all day and every where he goes so why would you think you should. Its just really lazy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hair dyed an unnatural color
    Those loose thin sweatpants things that girls wear. Usually has an ugly-ass pattern.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls when they have huge fake nails. I'm sorry but if you serve food with those on In ain't eating it, plus huge fake nails are a turn off to me

1|1
    0|0
    • totally!!! they are gross..

• Show All
    • fake nails are a waist of money. it's obvious they are fake and they weaken your own nais

• I don't mean like standard fake nails, I mean the long ass ones

• Clothes. I don't like women wearing clothes. But seriously ugg boots annoy the crap out of me

3|0
    0|0
  • Excessive piercings, especially nose rings. Dying hair to show your political affiliation. Those ridiculously high high heels. So basically girls just dress like a human being and I'm happy to be seen with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think miniskirts with fluffy boots is already pretty weird, with ro without dogs in a purse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uggs, on both genders.

1|1
    0|0
    • Not a fan either but they are so comfortable!!! Its not fair how fuzzy they are inside and be so fugly looking 😂

• It depends on her body.

1|0
    0|0
  • High heels and excessive makeup, the latter is extremely disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WouLd Have to say skirts and dresses because I just think they look too sloppy unfashionable and unattractive on a woman

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Cross dresser, eh?

• Fake nails, too much makeup, septum piercings, excessive/large tattoos, drawn on anything, spray tans, fake nails. basically I don't like too much weird crap or anything fake.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bitchy behaviour, yes it is fashionable for women to be bitchy (called independent and ready for success, but most translate it into being bitchy instead... some calls it being picky however being nice and picky can go hand in hand so I don't buy that argument).

1|0
    2|0
  • Clothing. What's the deal with that? Just take it all off for God's sake.

0|0
    0|0