Showing your bra straps a new trend?

Lately I've noticed a lot of bras with crazy strap designs and girls wearing them so the straps show. Is this some sort of new trend I missed? What do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• In a word, nasty. In some more, it looks a tacky mess - if a top/dress doesn't completely conceal a bra either be brave and don't wear a bra (usually a very cute, confident look in the right situation), or wear a different top/dress. Bra straps are never an attractive look, period.

• If you had to wear a bra all the damn time I think you'd feel differently. I don't do it on purpose but if it happens to me I don't really give a shit cause it's something I have to deal with all the time. Now if someone does it on purpose that's a different story. That's just ridiculous.

• lol okay, no offense intended! I took the question to relate to women who wear something which by its design would lead to visible bra bits, so letting it all hang out by choice rather than accident... also, women don't HAVE to wear a bra "all the damn time", it's just a bit of clothing, not a law, any woman is free to choose not to wear one any time she wishes. And any person who judges them negatively if they do choose not to wear one is an ignorant, feeble-minded goon. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• They have always done that in my country, so it's not exactly a trend here. Well, it's fine. I've gotten used to it.

What Guys Said 2

• It really get's the imagination going. A fine line between cute and provocative.

So yeah, it's a trend that's sexy, I approve.

• It will make more guys crazy.

What Girls Said 4

• its not really a trend like some tops show bra straps so i guess they're more visible but like pretty straps go with a pretty bra and its nice to have something you like seeing as how you have to buy them anyway

• If it is apparently I missed it too! And do not wish to hop on that wagon ;) xx

• maybe.. who knows.. at least i didn't.. lol

• I feel uncomfortable showing that.

I don't think it's a new trend.