What's your opinion on a girl with a tattoo? And what places do you like tattoos on a girl?

Okay, so I've heard lots of guys writing off many women with tattoos in a negative light. There's been lots of instances where men have called them 'tramp stamps' and I just wonder, if you're a guy who has thought of tattoos on women like that, why do you think in that way?
Also, what tattoos (designs and places to get them) are the worst and which do you think are the best?

• I like tattoos on a woman- they're a turn on!
    24% (10)
  • I don't really have much of an opinion on whether a woman has a tattoo or not
    20% (8)
  • I HATE tattoos- they ruin a girl's natural beauty!
    56% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted C) but I actually am not that much against tattoos, but some tattoos just look extra-trashy. Some are pretty good. My sister for example has two tattoos that are in very good taste, I like them.

What Guys Said 12

• Well girls who have large tattoos usually have that (live fast die young/free spirit/ I'll do whatever the fuck I want) type of mentality and girls with that type of mentality tend to sleep around in my opinion.

Plus I just think it takes away from their beauty.

• I voted the middle option. I don't care if she has one on her back or someplace that's not visible, but girls who do have visible tattoos (don't misinterpret me) make me wonder where college would rank on her list of priorities for her kids: for the words in parenthesis, I'm not saying that all girls with visible tattoos are lazy and uneducated, but the reason for me is because a majority of professional jobs won't hire people with those kinds of tattoos; the ironic part is that many people with tattoos say they wouldn't hire those people either.

• Are you hot already? A tattoo will look good. If you are unattractive and get a tattoo it is gross and makes me think you are poverty stricken without class lol. Harsh but the truth.

I have two tattoos. One of the flag to represent my time in the military. A quote on my ribs and a lion on my arm. I'm average but I'm a guy so I can pull off the rugged look. girls cannot. I'd stay away from tattoos if I were you.

• As long as they are small and not in a strange place they can be sexy. Like on the back of the shoulder or side of stomach is nice but on your back above your butt always looks like a tramp stamp

• love tattoos on a woman. the best pace for her to get tattoos are on her thighs and inner thighs... are you planning on getting some?

• I love tattoos on girls the more the better

• Those look disgusting on a girl, especially on her breasts.

• she's a follower.

followers suck.

• I like to have charming tatto

• one sexy, 2 trampy but still sexy, 3 or more NO WAY!

• Wrist tattoos are the best. I would like to get one too along with a biceps tattoo.

• I don't like tattoos on girls or guys. A girls body is perfect without one. Why mess with perfection? Remember it's permanent. Your body is a temple. Don't mess with it. And seems like everyone is getting them now. Why follow the crowd?
    I love when a girl DOESN'T have one.