Dating wise... Do guys like a girl who dresses sluty or a girl that dresses decent?

Do guys like a girl who dresses half naked or a girl that covers herself but dresses decently but cute. Dating and future wise not a one night stand.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex-wife would wear "slutty" clothing when we would go out and i hated it. I never thought she looked nice all i thought is great another night of perverts trying to touch my wife. If you're not single do your significant other a favor and don't dress like you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, if guys are looking to get laid of course they'll approach the one dressed more slutty. Because to be honest, they give off the 'easy' and 'slutty' vibe by dressing that way. If they're looking for a future wife or long term girlfriend, they'll want the modest one, the more lady like. It is how it is.

What Guys Said 7

• Decent for sure especially if it's dating a future wife. If she dresses half naked, not only do I lose respect for her, but I lose interest in her.

• I mean if you dress slutty you are guaranteed to get attention, but but slutty dress often attracts a lot of unwanted attention. Decent dress may not get all the guys, but it will often attract the right ones.

• I like the girls that are modest and leave something to the imagination. To me you you dress like a slut it means you are just looking for a one night stand

• i like a decently dressed girl, really when it comes to the sex appeal i dont get the half naked look, i want to open that beautiful gift and be surprised, its no fun when its already opened :P that's the best analogy i could come up with sorry :P

• Dresses decent means she wants to find someone eventually and that she respects herself.

But is that a sexist comment?

• Classy and elegant.

• I would never even consider a woman who dresses provocatively as serious dating/marriage material. If a woman doesn't respect herself, why should I respect her?

What Girls Said 0