Any good cologne suggestions for men?

I want something that smells good and lasts long

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Bijan , Jazz , Fahrenheit

an expert was on the radio talking about perfume.
    The new trend is layering ( more than one scent) and to put your cologne in the warmest area like behind ears ( not the cheeks) , behind the knees , it last longer and around the arm pit. not where we put it usually , but that was her advice.

• Our unique mixture of pheromones with make a cologne smell great on someone and not on someone else, so you need to try samples and get girls to comment and more importantly , your SO. you can't take what she usually likes as a guarantee , because what she has liked on her EX, might not have the same result on you , but its not a bad place to start.

What Girls Said 1

• Dolce and Gabanna somethind de toilet. I really wish I could remember what kind it is but it'll make chicks wanna sniff you. lol

What Guys Said 8

• Try the new car smell.

• Everyone... I mean... EVERYONE loves the new car smell.
      Doesn't matter gender , age , or where they from.
      You smell that... you just KNOW... it's high class.
      Hell , people even sell fake car sprays to make old cars smell new lol

• If you're looking for something good that last long, then switch to eau de toilette. I've used (Dolce de Gabbana) light blue and got a lot of compliments on my smell.

• Unless and until you have a lady in your life and you know what she likes, I would not use any and just stay clean.

• I wanna smell good even if I don't have a lady -_-

• But different ladies have different specific likes. Obviously being clean and smelling good is nice, but for a specific scent...

• I am not getting it for the ladies I wanna smell good not just for the ladies

• McGraw by Tim McGraw
    There's two different kinds but I use both at different times
    It's a great smelling cologne, not overpowering but still very manly

• Calvin Klein- Eternity (for men) Aqua

• Calvin Klein One.

• Tommy Hilfiger or gap cologne

• Arabian oud