What Color To A Job Interview?

Alright I'm a goth personally so I'll still wear black. But with what color nail polish?

• White
  • Black
  • Frech
  • Dark Red

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're gonna go goth, go all in. Black or dark red. If it's the kind of job or company that expects you to play dress-up, they'll want the real deal. But if they are fine with goth, just go all in and be yourself.

(btw, if it was me, I'd hire the goth over the suit and tie any day - who wants boring ties? :P)

What Guys Said 15

• Any colour as long as it pops. Dont ever stick to an all neutral look... Because the interviewer will remember you much easily by the colour you wear.

And if you Wear a dark red top, try navy blue Blazer and matching Skirt/Pants. Reds and blues are complimentary to each other.

If you decide wear black and white clothing, then try on some bold coloured heels so that you can make a statement with your shoes.

Getting that level of pop is a big plus and shows your confidence during that first impression.

• Better don't wear too much makeup (or anything distracting) to a job interview. Keep it minimal.

• It's not a good idea to go to a job interview with a goth style. It's supposed to be professional.

• Such an idiotic statement. :) it's like saying you're white you should turn blackfor a job interview and hide your white personality because it's supposed to be professional.
      P. S: goths can make the professionals.

• ok do you see any fucks lying around? :) thanks for your opinion. B-bye!

• Serious attitude problem, I'm sure you'll get fired quickly anyhow.

• I would go with the french

• Plain white doesn't clash with the black, it looks fine. Go with white

• If in doubt, always french tips.

• I chose frech coz it looks neat. Actually, all those choices are all applicable for a job interview.

• Black is a strong, serious color.

• Grey and navy blue are top colours for work

• Actually green

• Wear whatever makes you most comfortable.

• Yellow always the yellow...

• depends on the job. some would mind, others wouldn't.

• Wear what you'd wear to the postseason, where dreams become a reality, and legends are born

• You don't want to be black going to a job interview. The last one I was at some trailer trash who didn't even graduate high school got it.

What Girls Said 14

• oops, i didn't read the detail. i thought you meant what color outfit. I put black but for nails I actually think french

• The more natural looking your nails are, the better. You're supposed to wear muted colours to a job interview - it's not the time to showcase your personality. Professional dress is required.

• it's always the time to show your personality, at least I'm not fake.

• Unfortunately my darling, that's not how the business world works.

• What kind of job are you interviewing for?

• Frech or ivory/beige. If you want to stand out then rose pink/light blue/cherry red

• Have you considered not being Self Centered? Doubt they hire you unless they would hire anyone...

Dress like a normal person, don't paint your nails, and go in with the attitude about being a team player, instead of focusing on how to maintain your dorky goth look

• Go with a french tip. It's suitable, and a french tip goes with EVERYTHING anyway.

• No nail polish

• What about none?

• pearl white or yeah French manicure - are professional looking and classy

• french is more classy in my opinion but dark red is also nice

• I think a french manicure would be the most professional looking.

• what kind of job will it be? black nails would look best!

• french tip is old school, but will never go out of style and will ALWAYS look clean and presentable.

• a) you can case the joint to see what "look" is being hired and adopt somewhat to that
    b) you can present yourself as "take it or leave it" = I'm more important to me that this job OR "if our tastes are not a match, then I'd rather starve"

vote was red of course