1) Is it bad for you? Because your putting temporary dye into your skin and all.
2) Does it look natural?
3) Is it expensive?
4) Would you wear it all the time?
Most Helpful Girl
1) I'm pretty sure it's not. It's not going into your skin, really, it's more on top of it, and it's not a dye.
2) It looks very natural.
3) Some varieties are. There aren't that may drugstore brand lip stains, but there are ones from Cover Girl for pretty cheap. Most lip stains I've seen are from more high end companies, and they're more expensive.
4) Well it comes off eventually.
I love lip stain though. I fin glosses to be annoying, and lipsticks and glosses come off too much. Lip stains stay on for a long time, and have a matte look I like. They can look really natural, but can also be dramatic.1