Question for my makeup loving ladies! What concealers do the best job at covering up scars, dark spots, and other imperfections?

I'm trying to find a really good concealer! :) Don't worry about the cost! I just want to know what works the best in your opinions!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Urban decay has GREAT ones!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't use a lot of foundation or concelears, but maybe BareMinerals might be worth looking into?

www.bareescentuals.com/.../...CEALER,en_US,sc.html

My cousin uses Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer, she said it lasts a long time and it s pretty good cover-up.

www.sephora.com/double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer-P379951

• You should really be asking drag queens for the best ones. They have to cover up stubble which is very difficult especially if they have dark or course hair.

• I head esteem lauder concealer is great! As well as the foundation for coverage xx

• Instead of covering up and hiding scars and imperfections you should try some of the homemade recipe's out there. The ones that use cider vinegar works well against scars because it includes a lot of beneficial vitamins and chemicals that dissolve dead tissue such as scars. I'm not sure about concealers because I have always used DIY recipe's instead.

• Unfortunately I have tried ACV and it broke me out and burned my skin. At that was with it diluted in water.