What do you think of heel inserts?

Google it and tell me what you think.

My guy friend told me that he uses these everyday to be taller than his girlfriend 0.0 ...

**Men & Women wear them!

Most Helpful Guy

• Heel inserts aren't bad as long as you find a pair that won't break down
    the heel of your feet , as much as people claim to tell you they work i know
    my uncle spent money when he was sick to get them and they failed for him
    but not all people are alike what works for one person might not work for the
    other it all depends but if people wear them and they work than that's good
    my opinion is to talk with a foot doctor and get their opinion on them ,

Most Helpful Girl

• I have something like those, but for medical propose and they don't add in my height, maybe just 1cm. The only thing I can't wear with those are opened sandals and low cut shoes.

What Guys Said 4

• oh gosh lol!
    i wouldn't use em thats for sure

• that's so dumb

• I don't see why you should ever need it unless you're that insecure. It's bad for your posture and body and it sounds sad, almost as bad as the boyfriend who won't let the girlfriend wear heels if she becomes taller than him.

• never heard of them. but i'm 5 foot 3, a girl i'm hoping to date soon is 5 foot 1 so when she wears high heels i might get a pair of heel inserts ha ha

• Yeah don't let anyone stop you from doing what you want! If girls wear heels from time to time, heel inserts are really not that bad compared to our pumps.-.

Actual heels are a draaaag

• i was talking to her the other day and she said she was going to take her heels off as they were slowing her down, i said i didn't bother wearing mine today ha ha.

What Girls Said 3

• hahaha.. that's sad.. lol

• That's not what they're supposed to be used as, is it?

• There are ones that were made specifically for adding height, like for proms etc.

• I thought it was used for those who have one short leg and one longer.

• Uuuuuuuum 0.0 I literally just found out about them! But yeah that's probably what it's used for too. @complicated_soul

• What the heck. I think it's lying.