International poll! Say your country or state please! If it was suddenly -5C (20F) outside tomorrow, how exactly would you dress?

I'm curious about the differences in how people dress (head to toe) in different countries!

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Canada. I'd put on a long sleeved shirt or sweater and jeans.

What Girls Said 24

• I'm from Romania and I would wear a hoodie, jacket, leggings, jeans and ankle boots with warm socks. @.@

• I don't leave the house when it gets under 30. So I'd stick with lounge clothes.

I live on the Oregon coast.

• I live in Maine. This weather is normal. So I guess I would throw on the normal pull over sweater, tank top, jeans, warm socks and call it good.

• Germany. I'd wear a normal winter coat with long sleeves and jeans and ankle boots and a light scarf. The heavy stuff is for when it gets below -10 C.

• United States (Northern)... I'd put on jeans, a light sweater, and just a basic fleece coat. Some nice insulated boots. Depending on the weather, maybe some gloves and a hat or wrap.

• But that's only if it happened tomorrow. After a while dealing with the cold (a couple weeks) I can do jeans, a hoodie, and boots.

• To go outside? Jeans, long sleeved shirt/sweater, fur lined boots, wool coat, scarf. Maybe a hat if it was windy.

I live in Canada, so that's not even all that cold to me.

• Hey there! I'm from Colorado, United States, and I would probably wear a sweater, jeans, fuzzy socks, and my hiking boots (or at least my boots that look as though you could use them for hiking but it would be really impractical if you did). To go outside I would throw on my ski jacket and rainbow-finger gloves!

• Canada... I would put a regular shirt on with a heavy sweater on or a fall jacket... pair of jeans and some sneakers

• Georgia, USA.

If it was that cold I wouldn't leave the house. If i had to I would put on a lot of cloths. Though sometimes I would walk out with a tshirt, shorts, and sandals if I wasn't staying outside that long.

• Western Australia.

A thick fluffy long sleeved sweater and jeans, maybe a scarf too.

• I live in the Netherlands and it's 22°C but cloudy. I wear a jeans with a white t-shirt and converse. Could've worn shorts but I've got to go to work soon.

• For ehat I would wear then. Probably a pullover with a winterjacket, jeans and Timberlands.

• Where I am from it would be chaotic since I live in the caribbean.

I would wear winter clothe (if it helps..) but hat would be the end of the world.

• Oh no! Well if you had to guess what you would wear, what do you think it would be? Like from top to bottom? I'm curious for a Caribbean perspective :)

• I'd wear a T-Shirt and jeans. Over the T-Shirt I'd wear a vest, and over that a coat.

Gloves if I'm going cycling. Perhaps a hat to protect my ears.

I'm from the Netherlands.

• Maine. and i would be wearing jeans and a shirt plus a sweater over it. and if out side id be wearing shoes obv boots and socks most likely and a jacket.

• Austria. Just jeans, some shirt, a fall jacket and fall boots. -5C is really nothing. -30C is where the fun begins ;)

• Wow, that's hard to imagine! And you wouldn't freeze wearing just a fall jacket? No long johns? :)

• No, I like cold. I feel myself much better in the winter :)

• Beanie, coat, long sleeve sweater/shirt, gloves, jeans, fuzzy/knit socks, boots.

• Not everyone dresses the same in one country. People usually have choices.

• I live in Canada. I'd wear a long sleeve with a light sweater or hoodie, a pair of jeans and some moccasins.

• Kansas USA. Jeans, long sleeve shirt, stylish boots (not like uggs like leather) and a leather jacket. NOTHING gets through leather.

• Midwest. Shirt and pants. Closed shoes and socks. Nothing too warm. I mean it's way above 0 Fahrenheit.

• Well, I live in the U. S. in Tennessee, so here we would be In about 3 layers of clothes, with some heavy ass coats.

• Florida. I'm not used to the cold so I'd put on my winter coat I only wear when I go up north.

• Florida, USA. Im in south FL, i have no clue how to dress properly for freezing cold weather...

• Awww, well if you had to guess, what would you wear? From top to bottom? :)

• Not bad! What are thermal pants? :)

• Not a clue, thought it sounded like it would be something so i went with it lol :P

• I'm Canadian and that isn't even cold. Maybe a sweater and jeans?

• haha I thought a Canadian might answer that way! Even outside?

• ya. Pair of jeans and some flats or sneakers.