If your girlfriend bought those outfits for you, would you wear them on a date? If you don't want to wear them what would you do?

Would you wear those outfits? 😝😛🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• No woman I've ever dated would ever buy those clothes.

No, I would not wear them except to a costume party. At the costume party, if someone asked, "So what are you supposed to be?" I would reply, "I'm dressed up as a guy with no fashion sense!"

Actually, if I were the guy in the top picture on the far left, I would say, "I'm Austin Powers. Fashion Danger is my middle name. YEAH BABY! YEAH!"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• What's with all the girlies wearing weird clothes? It never ceases to amaze me about fashion. They always show weird clothes, and I never ever ever see anyone actually dress like the. Never!

Anyway, the answer is no. Not gonna happen. Blue jeans, period. Old beat up blue jeans - preferably with car grease on them. But if she really insists, I might put on jeans with no grease.

• Nope, wouldn't wear any of it.
    Solution: make sure to end up with a girl that wouldn't do something like that to me. Lol
    Either that or I'd just laugh like I assumed it was a joke or something hoping she'd get the hint. In such a way that I made it look like I laughed because I thought she was joking so that she would realize that I didn't take it seriously and wouldn't actually wear them without having to directly tell her that I hated them.

• I'd wear them in private if she wants to see me in them, but NEVER in public!

• Me: Hey babe, I love ya but the moment I put this on I may spontaneously combust. The intense feelings of rage (towards the clothes ) and embarrassment will manifest itself in intense black flames.

• I would not date a girl that thinks that those clothes men wear

• Hell, i'd wear them... as long as she lets me pick an outfit for her to wear when we go out.

• The top stuff I would more likely wear. I might wear the bottom three if she really wanted but I don't know.

• New boyfriend mei?

• Not a chance in hell.

• I would join you for a walk in them though I must admit they're not my favourite outfits :o

• HELL NO...

• I don't wanna wear them. I could bear with the checkered clothing in the first picture but mostly not. I would appreciate it but just can't wear it.

• She'd have to be blind to buy THOSE clothes

• I'd try them in private

• I should love her a lot in order to wear that for her.

• Possibly. Being a clown for a day sounds fun.

• No.. Just no.. I know how to dress nice, and not look like a freak :P

What Girls Said 6

• First question, why would any girl actually buy those outfits for her boyfriend?

Second question, why would any guy actually want to wear those outfits?

I'm not a fashion expert, but those are some very unique type clothing and I don't think it's something many people can pull off but they are good if you want to be noticed lol.

• If a girl buys you these, RUN.

• If I was a guy, I would break up with her. I ain't a barbie doll.

• i would never do that to my boyfriend.. these are hideous.

• i like those plaid suits

that snow leopard & zebra fur ♡

• Umm why would you get those outfits for a guy?

• No i wouldn't get those outfits for a guy but i've seen guys wearing similar outfits like those so I was curious 😅

• Noooo lol i wouldn't get those outfits lol @GirlsLie
      @ClariceOwen23

• You've actually seen guys wearing that? like on the street?