Asian boys, what do you think of goody-two shoed white girls?

I am white and have an undying love for Asian boys, but don't know any, let alone if they like white girls... what do you see in girls that are goody two-shoes? never do anything wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• some of asian guys love white girls...and others prefure to stick with asian girls anyways my buddy is asian and he's getting married to a white girl whos a youthgroup leader in two mounths so it really depends on the guy...

ps if you like asian guys soo much then just go out and meet some

What Guys Said 3

• For me I like dating white girls. That's just my preference. But other then that you seem cool.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Asian guys are all pretty different. I'll confess some white girls are often a little too "white" for my taste, in terms of their skin color and behavior... Doesn't mean I'll completely rule them out.

• I am Asian and I'd love to date a white girl.
    actually I'm searching for one.

What Girls Said 1

• Take a trip to Asia - here they are quite prevalent over there. :-) Seriously, what about like an Asian society in school or something. You could try a pen pal & they could give you some ideas.

Good Luck!