Guys, be honest, what do you think of girls that wear shorts showing their butt cheeks? Do you find them attractive?

What's your first thought when you see a girl wearing such shorts? Would you approach her? Girls are welcome to answer too

First 6pics

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find it attractive because I am attractive to women. Women don't have to expose their butt cheeks to get attention. If a woman like to do it then they should not complain about them finding a jerk because those are the kind of guys who will approach them. Some things can be prevented by simply dressing appropriate in public. I wouldn't want my daughter to dress that way so I wouldn't want another woman to dress that way either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy to wear at home. Trashy in the street

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on if the girl suits the shorts what I think. If she suits the shorts then yes it can very attractive. I once was waiting in line at Subway and this girl in front of me had those shorts on showing her butt cheeks.

• I wouldn't be a fan but it is a fashion right now - I wouldn't rush to judgement, I would think they are just following fashion

• Nah, It looks kinda cheap. If anyone tries to approach you it doesn't mean he like you, maybe the lust attract him...

• It's too weird

And don't expect to NOT be checked out by guys, cuz that's EXACTLY what will happen.

• I think "ass"... If you want to be used for your ass I don't really care. Just don't complain to me about getting used for your ass.

• Ehhhhh It's not my business knowing her sex life but I will not be sharing a soda with her... 🐸🍵

• Actually, yes. I do find them attractive, and I would go strike up a conversation/strike out.

• If she actualy has an ass then its attractive. If she has a flat pancake booty then hell no

• Not really... yeah it awakes my curiosity but meh... but i would not talk to them because of that.

• Need a pic of to judge?

• Girls tend to dress more revealingly when they're single than when they're with someone, I'm not saying it's always true but, for the most part it is. Why, I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• It probably depends on the guy and the shape the butt is in.

• Personally I don't like to wear those. Especially cause I will see like 12 year old girls going around with their butt cheeks hanging out like what.

• It is plain ugly. How can one wear this? Looks like you've grown out of this size and it's too small for ya.

Looks cheap, slutty and desperate for sex or attention or both. If you have a great bum, awesome. But in those things it looks anything but flattering in my opinion.