What should I wear to a paint party?

I'm going to a paint party next weekend and of course I'm going to wear spandex and a cheap shirt, but I wanted to know if the paint at paint parties stain? I was going to wear my white bathing suit top under the tank top so I could take it off during the night, but it was $50. So I don't want to take the chance of ruining an expensive bathing suit top that I'm in love with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear old cheap clothes for paint part of the party and bring a change of clothes for rest of the party

• Sorry should have googled what a paint party was - I don't know maybe same idea bring a change of clothes no point risking your good clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wear anything u care about getting ruined. Find a cheap top at Walmart o

What Guys Said 6

• if it's a paint party... then wear wotever u want since u'll get dirty no matter wot!

of course u shouldn't wear anything xpensive... i'd not suggest it... just wear sth cheap and go there... after all reason u go there's to have fun i guess :D

• Wear like a old tee shirt and some shorts, basically things you want to get dirty and it don't matter for you.

Hope you have fun :)

• wearing nothing is always an option

• Buy a cheap bikini top... just for the party

• I am pretty sure anything would get stained. Just wear something cheaper.

• What's a paint party?

• google it bro... and take a look at google images... it's very funny :D

What Girls Said 2

• paint party? what's that?

• What the heck is paint party? o_O