Girls, question to 14 year olds?

im 14 and don't wear a bra. I'd be like a 32 aa so I don't see a point in wearing them. If I wear just a tank top, it'd have a shelf bra in it. So if your 14, do u wear a bra? What size and what kind? Like a cup or training bra? Is it gross that I don't wear a bra? Or should I wear a training bra or a padded bra?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 14 and I wear a bra I pretty much don't have an exact size lol I don't get the whole idea of sizes I started wearing a bra when I was at the end of 5th grade and until now my friends call me "flat" 😂😂 which I pretty much really like cause really what's the point of having big boobs at this age they don't help in any thing but yeah I'm more comfortable wearing a bra than not wearing one and I've pretty much tried all bras and they really don't make a difference it's just how u want them to look so basically it's ur choice 😂

• So do u wear a padded bra or a training?

• lol then don't use it it really depends on u

• Ayyy thanks for the mho I apreaciate it gurl

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not 14, but I can still answer this.
    In that time I was a 75C (as now, lol 😂), so I had to wear bras. I wore cup bras and sometimes training bras for sports class. Why would it be gross to not wear a bra? O. o And if you are comfortable without a bra, you don't need it.

• When my boobs were too small to war bras, my mom bought me something wie call "miniset". It's like a pre-bra. Looks like a sports bra, only not so tight

• have you tried bralettes or bandeaus? they are simmilar to training and they are very comfortable. I whouldnt get a padded bra just yet untill you are comfortable.

• I am not a 14 year old but when I was your age my chest was not developed at all. I used to either wear a training bra or nothing at all.

• I did wear a bra when I was 14, I was a non wire, size 34A. I now wear a non wired 38 b and in some cases a 38c