Should my number one New Year's resolution be to kick him to the curb?

I've been seeing this guy for almost four months, and to make a long story short, we do not see eye-to-eye on monogamy. He's "occasionally" having sex with other women, which I'm not cool with. Interestingly, a few of my female friends have told me to stick it out but to take sex out of the equation, while my male friends have told me to dump him altogether. I thoroughly enjoy our time together and do my best not to think about what he's doing when I'm not around but the thought is still in the back of my mind, especially since I'm beginning to develop feelings for him.

This man has now attended a company function with me, met my parents, we spend considerable time together, and we "act" like boyfriend and girlfriend when we are with one another with the exception of his extracurricular activities. So, what's a girl to do? Should my number one New Year's resolution be to kick him to the curb? He's eight years my elder and if he's not ready to be in a monogamous relationship at this stage in his life I'm not sure if he ever will be. So, I'm curious as to what others think about this situation and how I should handle it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want him, he's yours. If you want him *exclusively*, he isn't, and may never be. Your call.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want a boyfriend who is screwing other women, stay with him. If you take sex out of the equation, kiss him good-bye. I think you can do better because you already know this guy will never be monogamous.

• Well ask yourself these questions. Do you value yourself?, and do you think your worth it for a committed relationship?

What Girls Said 3

• KIck his ass to the curb. Trust your male friends because they know what he is doing and if you take sex out of the picture then he will probably kick you to the curb. So you should kick him first.

• You shouldn't ever just settle for second best honey, which I think is what you're doing just now. You're not respecting yourself and he's not respecting you either. Surely if he really cared about you he wouldn't want to be with these other girls too. You can do much better.

• I'm totally agree with your male friends, I'm pretty sure you can find someone who is willing to be faithful and provide you with everything you are looking for... the main issue is if you are patient enough to find it or will you just settle for less!