Why most people here hates branded stuffs?

Maybe hate isn't the right word. What i was trying to say is why do thay always conment about how expensive it is, saying its too expensive etc.. Etc..

like they would say $800 bag is too expensive, $1500 shoes is too expensive. Why? You pay for what you get. If you buy cheap stuffs obviously it would not last as long as the expensive one. This is my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all up to the individual. Not everyone puts that much importance on clothes. Some people use their money for other things or for other causes they deem more important. There is nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 2

• Because that is a waste of money. If I had that much money, I'd spend it on things that aren't such a waste of money. Hopefully, anyways.

• I agree quality isn't cheap but 1500 for shoes? LMFAO

What Girls Said 2

• Conspicuous consumption is never a pretty habit. A lot of people also see it as a humble brag.

• well for me, when i tend to buy really expensive stuff i tend to not even use it, i see the expensive stuff as like trophies ahaha thats why when i go to buy stuff i got for the more cheaper things, im afraid im break the expensive one and then money will go to waste. I dont hate expensive stuff tho, i love them! hhahhaha