Girls, comfortable bras?

I want to buy some bras to my girlfriend, she is very poor and she buys for herself bras which are really cheap and she always says they are very uncomfrtable. I decided to buy her some good bras but I want them to be really comfortable she is 34C, can you suggest me what to buy? What makes a bra comfortable for you?

I know it would be easier to bring her to the shop, but I prefer to make a surprise!!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a COMFY bra, then I would get her a sports bra, because they're stretchy and more comfortable. If she's poor you could buy her some good bras from Victoria Secret, some are really sexy too.

What Girls Said 4

• well why dont you take her to a a shop that you know the assistance do measuring ie measures you for the brs size and ask them to get her measured for her bra size and buy them for her and she can pick out the styles that she likes in her size and then the bras should be comfy cause as you said that she is 34 c not all manifactures of bras end up all being the same size some are slightly larger and others being slightly smaller. i hope this has been some help good luck and i you get sorted out soon

• My favourite bra is from Victoria's Secret, but it's so damn expensive there you'd think the material was made out of gold or some shit. It really is all about quality and the fit though. If it's a bra that's well made, the chances of the wire coming out and stabbing her in the chest is much lower than if it were a bra from like, Wal-Mart or something lol.

• She's going to have to go with you to find bras that will really fit her properly and comfortably. A proper fit is the most important thing to making sure a bra fits right.

• Everyone knows of Victoria secret. But the type of bra that's so comfortable is a t-shirt bra... If that's any help to u

• I googled T-shirt bra, but they look like the normal bras, what differences do they have? Why are more comfy?