Will I be a Ariana Grande wannabe if I always do half up ponytail?

I really love that hair and i think it looks well on me but I dont wanna look like a faker... Would i be a Ariana Grande wannabe

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooo dont think so

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, definitely. She obviously invented that hairstyle, which means that anybody else who has it as well is a total wannabe. How dare you be a faker? Absolutely everybody knows her so they will all hate you for it.

(Please notice my obvious sarcasm.)

What Guys Said 5

• I had to look it up to find out who she was. I still don't know but I saw her pic.

That is not a new style, not even close. Girls have worn their hair like that as long as I remember. It's been more popular at some times than others, but girls have always worn their hair like that.

Just wear your hair the way you want. No matter what you do there will be others doing the same thing. There are only so many ways to do hair, and almost all of them have been done before.

• It is a hairstyle, anyone can wear it nobody is copying anybody else.

• Just don't lick donuts or be a massive cunt and you'll stand out from her shadow.

• She didn't create the half up ponytail.

• I got 99 problems but you won't be one like what!

What Girls Said 7

• She didn't invent the hair style if you like it then wear it that way it doesn't matter what people think

• Really, who cares? If it looks good, then just do it. I

If they ask, just own it and troll them. The fact that people will care about if it is the same as ariana makes them annoying enough. It doesn't matter.

• Its a hairstyle. The bitch didn't make it up.

• Erm... No. You'd be someone who more than likely rocks the half up ponytail!

• Umm, she didn't create that particular hairstyle. In fact, I used to wear my in half-up ponytail when I was 7-10. My mother used to make me wear it that way.
    You can do whatever you want by the way.

• You'll be fine. Nobody knows her anyways.

• Why would you wanna copy a dunut licking hypocrite lying diva wannabe snob? Did I miss anything?

• I dont want to copy her but I want to do that hairstyle infact im afraid people would think i copy her