Is this a good dress for my brother's wedding?

I've only been to two weddings, once when I was younger and another a few years ago. I don't know if this is too dressed up or not/if I should go with a shorter length dress? In the photo it looks kind of white and black, but I swear in person it's like nude/tan and black lol. It's an outdoor wedding in Boston in October, so the weather is unpredictable. I'm also in the wedding because I'm doing a reading. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are part of the family you are entitled to go all out - It's fine

• That's what my mom said too lol thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It is a beautiful dress I must say. You looks gorgeous in it.

• It looks appropriate. And wow you look damn good in that dress. Good looks ;)

• lol thank you! i had a lot of luck with this one compared to other ones i tried on

• I think it is!!! It is so cute!!! Where did you get it?

• personally if i were your bro i would not want to see you too often in that dress and have to wonder oh god who all's looking at her and wanting to... (sigh) lol.

but it does look classy and fine

• lol it's mostly family i believe and I know most of his friends so I don't think they'll be interested since my bro is 11 years older than me haha. thank you!

• hahaha i think his friends are all married too i'm sure i'll be good but thank you lmao

• lol im so sorry to sound like a perv here but marriage doesn't stop some people so :)
      im sure ull be fine you seem like you have a good head on your sexy shoulders

• I think he'd look better in a tux.

• aw man!

• But seriously...
      It's a nice dress, and seemingly a good fit.
      It definitely compliments your features.
      But since it's an outdoor wedding, you may want to consider something that doesn't drag the ground.
      I would be a shame to ruin a dress because of it.

• Lol thank you! Yeah I might get it hemmed a bit, since heels aren't really my thing lol

• It look super hot

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty I dunno if it's more casual or dressy but this is def for a dressy wedding and a night one. Very pretty though I like it.

• Thank you! yeah they're getting married around sunset and the reception is at night

• Okay this is a perfect dress then!

• Yes it looks fine to me...

• Okay, thank you! The more I looked at it the more I felt it looked like a prom dress.