What to wear for New Year's?

Do I wear a floral, flowy dress with heels, or a sexy short dress with tights and boots?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• link

im guessing you're thinking something along the lines of that?

What Girls Said 8

• if you re going to a party I would say go with a plain sexy dress. maybe a strapless cute yet dark dress. little make up, stylish hair with the right accessories and either medium high heels shoes or boots.

If its like a gathering at a friend's house or something then go with the floral dress, although floral is 'Out' and its kinda summerish/ springish!

Am assuming that both of the dresses are going to be short, whether its with or without tights...or perhaps stockings!

=) good luck

• definitely go with the short dress

• i would pick the first because it's more feminine...and I think guys like it.

wear heels!it's so stylish!

• I like the sound of the second one better. It sounds more stylish with an edge to it.

And the second one sounds more like the party theme for New Years.

• floral is more for spring. I like the second one better

• I would say whatever you're more comfy in... But I like the idea of the floral, flowy dress with heels.

• Choice #2 sounds more festive and sexy. Depends are you lookin to get laid or just to have fun?

• Idk, I just want to look attractive and sexy, I think ill go with two like you said, the girls may think my dress is cute but I bet the guys couldn't care less

• Sexy with heels!

• If I'm 17 will I look like I'm trying to grow up too fast?

• Hell no I was dressing like that at 15. lol

• Haha okay thanks!