Would you rather?

Be with someone who has...A Good Body or Good Personality?

be with some one who is...Stuck Up Rich or Poor with Good Morals?

be with someone who is A freaking Idiot who's Hot or a Smarty Pants with Cute Looks?

A Douche or A Prick?

A sensitive person or a Hard-Ass?

Be COMPLETELY HONEST WITH THIS

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer a combination with a good personality and good body and by good body I DON'T mean hot but maybe someone to match my type of body (I'm REALLY skinny and petit so someone like that) and the person dosen't need to be hot. personality matters a lot. eg. my ex boyfriend had an AMAZING personality but was not HOT just had a body that matched mine. I would prefer poor with morals over rich and stuck up (I hate that) but when refering to "poor" the person cannot be homeless or a lazy bum who just doesn't want an education. I would pick the smarty pants with cute looks over the hot idiot (the reason as to why I've been attracted to my previous bf's was because of their intellegence-->it's nice to have intellegent conversations with guys) and most of the guys that I did date looked like dorks but I found that cute. I don't know the difference between a douch and a prick so sorry can't answer that. I would pick the sensative person over the hard ass because it's always good when guys express some emotion!

**now, **PLEASE HELP ME AND ANSWER MY MOST RECENT QUESTION--and msg if anymore help is neeeded:)

What Girls Said 5

• a guy who will respect me

a guy who will work for me

a guy who shows how he cares with gifts and presents and being there for me

a guy who has a good personality, doesn't have to be the hottest guy out there

it would be nice if he had a good head on his shoulders though

• A good personality is more important, but I have to be physically attracted to a guy too

Poor with good morals

Smarty pants with cute looks

What's the difference between a douche and a prick?

A hard-ass with a bit of a sensitive side :P

• Good Personality

Poor with good morals

Smarty pants who is cute

Neither!

Sensitive person

• Good personality

Poor with good moral

Smarty pants with cute looks

A douche I guess lol.

Hard-ass cause I want to be the sensitive one =P

• Just a hot bitch with money. ;)

What Guys Said 0