Guys, which of the following girls would you be attracted to the most?

1. "The cute girl" - she has a cute smile, carries herself really well, and is smart in school. She wouldn't necessarily be classified as "sexy" or "hot" but definitely a sweetheart and a caring girl.

2. "The sexy girl" - she has really nice style but has had many on and off boyfriends. She is not the smartest in school and tends to play hard-to-get. Despite her flaws, you know she would be awesome in bed and your friends would totally think you're the man if you are with her.

3. "The shy girl" - she is really into school and tends to be alone a lot. She does not talk much and seems to be in her own little world. Because of her mysteriousness (is that a word..? lol), you want to get to know her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Number 1 unless number 3's personality is cuter.

• Number 1.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• In all honesty I would go with #2 I'm not looking to settle down so she would be the perfect fit.

#1 if I were looking to settle down (she knows who she is and doesn't need the constant validation 2 would)

• Number 1.

• probably if I were to go for one it would be the 1st because she'd seem more friendly and my type

• Easily number 1.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a guy but #1 sounds better. I mean intelligent (brains), attractive(beauty), a caring personality (character). Is #3 not attractive? She may come off as a "weirdo" depending on the extent of her isolation from others.