Chunky heels with skater skirt, does it look too provocative?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i don't think it would, just wear shorts underneath it

• Then why would I wear a skirt?
      It's too hot for both. 😣

• I see your point though. I think the skirt would be long enough by looking at the pictures below.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds okay to me

• No, it looks fine, I think.

• Thank you!
      I thought the same till mom told me it looks too provocative, I still don't think so...

• No not really, just be careful though. Especially if you're trying to get away with it in school, make sure it's not against school guidelines

• Even girls from middle school wear something like that (but more with wedges than chunky heels) and teachers don't seem to have a problem with it.

• Eh, just sayin'

• Mojito, you're under 21!

• I don't think so.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like a cute combo to me!

• hard to tell without a pic.. but doesn't sound that bad

• the general rule is : the shorter the shirt the shorter is, the shorter the heel should be

• It sounds cute but not too many countries allow people under 18 to drink mojitos

• We have a lemonade stand with 0% alcohol which is named "Mojito lemonade", this is why I said Mojito. :")

• I said it like that because for us is the most casual thing. 😂 I didn't know about the alcoholic thing till that guy got freaked out. 😂
      To be honest, I never got catcalled in my life, no matter what I wore.

• That's nice 😂 at my school we couldn't have water bottles last year because someone had put vodka in theirs. Lucky! I like being complimented but there's a huge difference between "you look beautiful" and "nice ass wanna have sex?" I think your mom is overreacting though. The outfit is cute and not slutty. It would be different if the skirt was a super short body con skirt and you wore a revealing top but it's not so you're good.