How do you know when a guy is flirting with you?

what kinds of things does he say and do

Most Helpful Guy

• Like I mention on here.

If a guy is flirting, he will try to maintain eye contact with you, much longer than usual. He will probably try to stare at you and study you from head to toe, every time he encounters you.

Small touches, such as a soft pat on your shoulder or arms, are indications that a guy is flirting with you. While sharing a joke, he would try to lean towards you and brush through your hair.

When a man is flirting, his attention remains focused on his female counterpart. He would ignore everyone else in the place. The guy will lock his eyes on you, as if you are the only person around him.

The guy would love to pay you compliments, when he is flirting with you. He would often say "you look gorgeous in this attire", even if he doesn’t really mean it.

One of the best ways to know, whether a guy is flirting with you or not, is to monitor his body language. While talking, he would try to get near you or even lean towards you.

The guy would try to impress you in order to gain your attention and affection. He would attempt to impress you in different ways. He may get well dressed and wear an enticing fragrance. If it is not through the looks, he would try to impress you with his sweet talk.

The guy will show that he is the best listener on earth. He would listen to you very intently, to show that he is interested in you. In the process, he would even try to learn things about you.

Teasing is an old method adopted by guys, when they flirt with girls. Since his motive is to seek your attention, he would not restrict himself to a regular conversation. Instead, he would try to tease you, so that you hold on to the talk and react.

A straightforward method applied by guys is to flirt with words. He would say that you are beautiful and that he would like to spend some time with you.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Wow so informative! thank you, but I just have one question..what do you mean by teasing? like dirty teasing or what

• It could be both. depends on the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• I like to tease the girl and make fun of her for fun. Not being mean. Yeah you get my point.

• Lol this one guy does that to me alot. he insults me in a funny way and takes my stuff .... basically just is mean to me but smiles and laughs at the same time. but what happens when the girl thinks you just hate her? because I sometimes think he hates me but other people tell me he likes me

• Well I only do it to the girls I'm close to. If I like a girl an we're getting comfortable with each other then I'll do that sh*t.

What Girls Said 1

• Teasing, complimenting, touching.

• What kind of teasing?

• Just joking around and messing with you kinda.