Does British guys always dress cute?

I've always heard that British guys dress so cute, elegant and stuff, is that true? And can you explain how they are and stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The average British lad on a night out wears a crushed, ill-fitting collared shirt (to comply with dress codes for pubs and clubs) that isn't tucked in. He wears jeans or chinos (depending on the dress code again) and some crappy 'smart' shoes, yet again because of dress codes. Smear some gel into his hear to make a series of spikes at the front, lather on some cheap cologne and he's ready for Wetherspoons' and as much cheap beer and shots as he can handle (and then some)

• LOL. So funny, some cheap cologne. I read this with a funny voice. Thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• The population of britain is around 63 million say a good few million are guys around your age - I think all styles will be covered.

• When Americans think of the British they think of the British middle class. The working class Brits don't have some of the characteristics Americans associate with Brits, such as over-politeness and dressing elegantly.

What Girls Said 2