What's your opinion on tattoos and piercings? Got any?

I, myself, got a tattoo on my collarbone, have my earlobes pierced along with my left tragus and navel. I'm hoping to get another tattoo on my ribs in the near future. :)

• I have tattoos and/or piercings and love them
    30% (6)9% (2)19% (8)Vote
  • I have tattoos and/or piercings and regret them
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't have either but would like to get it
    35% (7)26% (6)30% (13)Vote
  • I don't have either and hate them
    15% (3)39% (9)28% (12)Vote
  • Other/see results
    20% (4)26% (6)23% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like some of them on some people. Other people I just feel sorry for because they have terrible taste and are stuck with the tattoo now (so many really lame lame lame lower back tattoos. And they will only get lamer with age)

If you get s tattoo get an interesting one. Skip the cookie cutter lameness for your sake and ours too. Not to mention your future children lol (mommy got a lame tattoo!)

0|0
    0|0
    • And I don't have tattoos. Not against them at all, just haven't found one I would consider.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have my ears pierced, but one got ripped almost all the way out. I was fine with them when I had them, but I won't redo or get anymore piercings. Tattoos and piercings can look okay, though!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, ouch!! I had a similar thing happen with my belly button. The skin ripped all the way, though I got it redone (and oh boy did piercing through a scar hurt).

• Yeah, it was one of those, "Did that really just happen?" moments. The pain crept up slowly. I guess I didn't get it redo to let the ear heal at first and then I was scared it'd happen again. Now it's just easier without any, haha.

I'm sorry you had to deal with something similar! Not fun!

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 15

• Might get one but... you never just get "one" ain't it lol
    Anyway.
    http://threewordphrase.com/owowah.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are growing on me. That said, the content and placement of another person's tattoo could put me off very quickly if I disliked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos on girls are meh in my opinion. 😂
    Piercings are cool tho! I have my ear pierced, I might get the other one done too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have either but think they are very cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Work as a tattooist and piercer lol
    So kinda have to have a fair few of both

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, but have plans to get a couple tattoos. Generally I'm into tattoos on girls, piercings depend on the specific piercing (I'm not into gauged ears, frex)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D, but that's not quite accurate. I don't have tattoos or piercings, but I don't haste them. I'm not a huge fan though.
    They can be cool, especially tats with a deep importance to someone. Then its really artistic and cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos can look kinda cool, but piercings are just blech.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate is a strong word, but I'm not into them for myself and I think they're a turn off on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • its your body do what you want with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a large tattoo from my shoulder to my elbow on my left arm, tattoos on the top of both my hands & 2 more medium sized tattoos on my left wrist & below the elbow & I regret none if them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no opinion on them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your 'opinion', xper hunter xDD *round of applause*

• i dont have any of them. i hate piercings, i tooooootaly hate it!! but tatoos are fine i think :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I FUCKING LOVE THEM I actually want to do tattoos. I'm not professional but my work is high quality

0|0
    0|0
  • don't listen to her this is a catfish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I love them as in tattoos and I have some both my feet and my hip. I want to get more too. I've had my septum pierced took it out though got annoying and I've had my ears gauged as well which are also out same with my belly button. I like some piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted i would like to have tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • i have my lip and nose pierced, 2 holes on each ear and 2 cartilage piercings on one ear. i have one tattoo on my upper arm. i obviously like both!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look hot sometimes or just okay. Sometimes a big no no

0|0
    0|0