Guys, what would you like a girl to wear?

jeans, skirt, dress, etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the woman. Some woman look great in one thing, when the same outfit would look terrible on another woman. Generally speaking though, I like a woman that wears a maxi or pencil skirt or skinny jeans. As for the top, it must match the bottom. I like a nice v-neck t-shirt if she is wearing skinny jeans. If she is wearing a maxi or pencil skirt, a nice button down blouse usually works well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Sundresses make my day
    Short skirts aren't worn enough

Honestly there are a lot of girl clothes that look really good, but t-shirts and sweatpants don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts and dresses when it's warm and leggings when it's cold... unless she wants to be athletic or have pocket accessibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on situation I like most womens fashions to be honest so every chance I would be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's warmer a crop top t-shirt and a skirt with low vans or sperrys as casual
    WhEn it's colder I either like leggings/skinny jeans with a crop top or not a baggy sweater, or with a hoodie or jacket on the skim side with leggings with either low top vans, converse, or sperrys.

0|0
    0|0
  • A pikachu onsie

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where we are going and what we are doing. I'm more into casual, so jeans, shorts, light dresses and skirts are great. Nothing fancy but nice. At home I say get comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just your every day birthday suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • dress and black pantyhose it makes my eyes happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Legging and a low cut top with Victoria secret underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear nothing will bee better !

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt Jeans running shoes ponytail

0|0
    0|0