What's wrong with me?

okay, so my friends tell me I'm pretty, but there my FRIENDS, there's no chance in hell they are gonna call me ugly, but I know I am, every time I look in the mirror I almost die...lool... so really why am I so unattractive? look at my profile pics? I don't know what's wrong with me I just know I hate how I look and I wish I was one of those pretty girls...

uh, you do realize I'm the short one with dark hair in my profile pics right? lool..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Work on your self-esteem, go after and achieve some of your goals, get involved in things that fulfill you, with people that make you happy. No number of guys telling you you're pretty or cute is going to solve the problem...in order to get rid of the nagging self-doubt you need to look deeper than the surface and heal emotionally. I hope you get what I'm saying. Best of luck.

• This is not even a real problem honestly...its like your asking us to call you ugly or something. You want to know why your unattractive and you are trying to figure it out... its because your making up a problem that is not there. The truth is, you are attractive and there is nothing wrong, that is why you can't figure it out.

But hey if you think your ugly or somethin...ok then lol whatever...

• See, the problem is your not a girl,at least I don't think? if you were, you might understand, and also no offence, but if it wasn't a real problem, you didn't have to answer. but thank you honestly for ur input, because one question can def change the entire outcome:)

• Guys compare each other too. the same reason why guys go after certain girls is the same reason why girls go after certain guys. I believe its called survival of the fittest

• I know you have the right to answer, I'm positive I never said you didnt, and I'm pretty sure I implied that I am glad you answered.

• I checked out your profile pictures and your friends weren't lying to you, your not unattractive. The one thing that you need is the self confidence to go along with your looks, a girl that feels attractive is attractive, and in result makes guys notice you more.

• Ahahaa oh guys notice, but not in a good way, the only time they do, is when I just get out of work or am working aha

• dont be so harsh on yourself. we all have our "bad parts" we don't like. don't let those get in the way of the overall picture. you are very good looking. half of it is attitude. if you think ur ugly, then ur ugly. its a shame. but that's how it works

• everyone is his or her own worst critic

you're pretty

• You're a model. Come on. You know you're attractive.

• Damn... year friends wern't lieing.. at all...

yr an attractive girl and you should be proud of what the world gave you. Go out there and enjoy it girl!

• trust me you look pretty !

u just have to have faith in ur self ;)

• you look nice...keep your head up :)

• you are pretty don't think ur not cause you are

What Girls Said 4

• You're like me. People tell me I'm pretty, sexy, hot, gorgeous etc etc and I'm like yeah whatever because I think I am just ugly. I look in the mirror sometimes and wanna gag. But you are pretty hun so you don't have to worry =D

• Well if you put up a better profile picture maybe I can see you better and give you a better answer but ur probably not as bad as you think

• you are pretty

• The only reason you posted this was to get attention and to get guys to tell you that you're hot...

That's really sad...