Girls, do you wear makeup?

Do you wear face makeup at school or job? Or do you just put some mascara and you're done? Which products do you use?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• A little bit. BB creme, mascara and lip balm or smth. No more than that.

• not that much just some lose powder (because my face tends to look greasy at times)+kohl pencil+gloss or lipstick

• I only wear lipstick. Usually a MUA one, they're extremely cheap (a pound a tube) but, depending on which shade you're going for, they're actually pretty great and if it doesn't look good, it's no big deal, it's not like I forked out 20 pounds for lipstick.

• Concealer and mascara - and tinted lip balm. =)

• I never use much. Depending on the situation I'll put on concealer ( dark circles for the win) and always mascara. Mascara is my best friend. Then lipstick. That's about it.

• BB cream, mascara and lipstick.

• No I believe natural beauty is the only form of beauty, plus makeup ages your skin. I think it's better to just eat really well and keep your skin healthy and clear. :)

• nope. i dont wear any makeup. but now i think i should buy some...

• I wear eye shadow, mascara and lipstick/gloss. I don't like the feel of foundation, powder or concealer, so I do not wear those at all. My skin is pretty clear and even toned, anyway.

• I don't put mascara and I'm done.

• I usually donmt because I'm very lazy about it.