Girls, do you wear makeup?

Do you wear face makeup at school or job? Or do you just put some mascara and you're done? Which products do you use?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• A little bit. BB creme, mascara and lip balm or smth. No more than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • not that much just some lose powder (because my face tends to look greasy at times)+kohl pencil+gloss or lipstick

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear lipstick. Usually a MUA one, they're extremely cheap (a pound a tube) but, depending on which shade you're going for, they're actually pretty great and if it doesn't look good, it's no big deal, it's not like I forked out 20 pounds for lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer and mascara - and tinted lip balm. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never use much. Depending on the situation I'll put on concealer ( dark circles for the win) and always mascara. Mascara is my best friend. Then lipstick. That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • BB cream, mascara and lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I believe natural beauty is the only form of beauty, plus makeup ages your skin. I think it's better to just eat really well and keep your skin healthy and clear. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. i dont wear any makeup. but now i think i should buy some...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear eye shadow, mascara and lipstick/gloss. I don't like the feel of foundation, powder or concealer, so I do not wear those at all. My skin is pretty clear and even toned, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't put mascara and I'm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually donmt because I'm very lazy about it.

0|0
    0|0