Why do a lot of white girls have blonde hair?

I was waiting outside of Target one day I just started counting white girls with blonde hair, it was over twenty girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• How many were natural blondes, though?

Blonde hair exists because in northern climates, there isn't as much sunlight and lighter hair and skin helps the body generate vitamin D.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people dye their hair blonde - it's the most popular hair color choice I think.
    Especially in America - and especially in Texas.

What Guys Said 3

• I think if its their natural hair color then its obvious why. But if they dyed it then its probably because they want to look as "bright" as possible. I like brunettes so I don't know lol

• Natural blondes or dyed - Dyed because it is just one of those fashion trends white girls go for blonde or really dark

• Genes?
    Or maybe dyes...

• BUt that is the logical answer and i think that u already know that. So , the other answer is that blondes are stereotyped to be men's fav type of girls. And i prefer blondes over brunettes/red heads/ anything else. BUT maybe they just like that color.

What Girls Said 2

• not all white girls have blonde hair... some have brown hair too

• Bleach of course