Girls what's your style and Guys which one do you prefer?

Girls what kind of style do you tend to like more?
Guys what style would you prefer for your SO?
Some of theise styles are different but I grooped them together

1) Chic/Classic/Girly style
Girls what's your style and  Guys which one do you prefer?
2) Edgy black leather look

3) Sexy Look

4) Cool casual and layed back style

5) Goth/Emo/Grunge and punk style

• 1) Chic/Classic/Girly style
  • 2) Edgy black leather look
  • 3) Sexy look
  • 4) Cool casual and layed back style
  • 5) Goth/Emo/Grunge and punk style

Most Helpful Guy

• for fun, I would go with 5, but for everyday life, I would go with 4. I'm attracted to girls who look comfortable. A somewhat over-sized t-shirt and sweat pants look hot on a girl, in my opinion.

But that's what I consider 'normal.' There are situations in which deviating from normal is expected, and in those situations I would prefer 5.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 mixed with 4

What Guys Said 23

• Girly is my favorite, but some of the pics look like the 50's type of style, that I don't dig.

Cool casual and laid back is also attractive.

Sexy is hot too, of course, but it's easy to become trashy when trying to be sexy. Sexy should be for special occasions, I don't like it if a girl dresses sexy every day.

• 1 would have been a lot better if you chose my up to date styles but overall I like the casual laid back style a lot more.

• Casual is best. I like the girly kind but not dresses of that size. Those are for special occasions in my opinion. I prefer the basic girly look.

• I pick 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5! I've dated all sorts of girls in the past I like all these styles. The only difference is the amount of self-confidence the woman has while wearing the above mentioned styles.

• Normally, casual is best. I don't mind edgy either. Bit the girl in the third picture (left to right) in the "emo" section is... ADORABLY GORGEOUS 😍 and she totally pulls off the emo look

• I think number 4 for me Cool/Casual look

• 1) Chic/Classic/Girly style

4) Cool casual and layed back style

3) Sexy Look

• Def. not goth/emo.. I like 3 and 4! 1 and 2 have their place as well on occasion.

• 4, not into sexy unless special occasion and we're dressing up but even then I'd rather conservative/beautiful vs "sexy" cleavage. Find it much more sect when a girl can be herself and isn't an attention who're with half her ass hangin. Out her shorts and her titties floppin round

• I prefer 1#.

• I like the Cool casual and laid back style look

• Based on pictures edgy but only cause of the outfit on the very right.

• Jeans, boots and a regular shirt

• I like all of them

• I like 1,2,4, and five :) 2 and 4 and five are the most badass though :)

• I am both number one and number four.

• Anything but the casual, looks too basic

• No. 2 is fine as well beside no. 1

• My girlfriend is very grunge and I love it!

• Casual all day

• I'm surprised that 4) won and by such a wide margin! I think it actually looks pretty sloppy, and the only one worse is number 5. For me either 1 or 3 would be best, but honestly as long as her body is great she can pull any of these styles off.

• I like my women to be ladylike but goths def look so hot especially in the bedroom lol.

• I voted for 5 because I figured most people wouldn't pick that. I like all of those.

What Girls Said 25

• I really do love the 1st girly style, but I don't have the time or money to get that stuff :P I guess my style is probably number 4 :)

• I don't have a general style. I wear different styles, depending on the occasion. I do tend to look for things that combine several of these styles into 1. I don't really agree with your view of the "sexy" look. Those clothes aren't very classy and look more slutty. You can be sexy and classy at the same time.

• 4 is closest to mine but I'm none of these really.

• Mine is a mix between 2 and 4. More 4 than 2 though.

• I'm a combination between 1 and 4.

• Two, three and four.

• I'm number 4. I am going to update my wardrobe soon so I was thinking mixing girly and edgy together. The sexy look does not look sexy, very prostitute. I'm too old for the goth look and I would rather wear normal jeans than the leathery stuff though (Jacket's cool).

• Most times it's cool and laid back. On occasion I'll attempt a sexy look. I'm also embracing my edgy look more too.

• my style is mostly casual outfit

• I think I am more of girly and edgy/trendy but I do wear others mentioned above.. excluding the last one.

• i really don't have one style. it is a mixture..

• Number 1 Chic/Classic/Girly style, sometimes number 4 but I can't really pull it off..

• My style is very emo/scene/alternative. But I have no idea which guys prefer. Depends probably on how the guy dresses

• Hmm 4 and 5 for me.

• Style 2 looks badass but I roll with Style 4 for sure

• I like hipster, edgy and emo looks for me.

• Eh.. I just do casual.

• My style is basically all 4 sometimes I'll add a little others but mainly 4.

• Girly edgy punk summarizes my style

• Casual, laid back style usually. But sometimes I like to be edgy, wear leather.

• Cool casual and layed back style is easily winning the race!

• I am a mix between 2 and 4. But I think I am mostly 2

• it's actually 2, 3, 4, 5. I play it up a bit.

• i embrace both my edgy and casual style looks but black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, black ankle booties or just my combat boots, with either a white or black tank top is my favorite outfit.

• Two and four. Three on occasion.