Which group of pictures appeals to you more and why?

What the title says.

Please vote in the poll, and then elaborate in your answer.

[[Group One]]

link

link

link

link

link

--

[[Group Two]]

link

link

link

link

link

Also; what would you describe as the perfect body type?

• Group One
  • Group Two

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of all of those pictures, the third one in group one is most attractive. One and five in group one are two big for my tastes and Brittney Spears and Lindsey Lohan repulse me. Everyone in group two is way too skinny. The third picture in group one doesn't have an abnormal body type and that is the most attractive to me.

What Guys Said 7

• 1. 1st or 3rd link seems about perfect for my taste. I like curves and softness. Group 2 scares me... I'm afraid of living skeletons.

• I picked group 1. Group 2 looks unhealthy skinny especialy the last one on group 2

• group 1, but neither in the big picture

• i would say neither because first group is a bit chubby

the second one is too skinny

i'd prefer someone between these two

• the third girl in group one, the second, third and fourth in group 2 are the most attractive to me the last one in group 2 though is just plan gross...i don't like the really, really skinny girls...

• I'd say link 2 in group 2 is the most attractive.

but that's just cause I like skinny girls, everyone has there own taste.

• I couldn't see her face, but link 4 in group 2 was the most attractive...I think. I guess I'll pick 2 just because of that. The rest of the girls wer unattractive.

Perfect body type for me would be skinny, but not skeletal.

What Girls Said 3

• *Group 1*

Picture 1- she doesn't have the best body in the world but it's not horrible. I would not have worn that 2 piece. She is still attractive though

Picture 2- Sexy

Picture 3- Not bad. Not perfect body but I think I'm being picky because this was a body type question. I could see a guy wanting to hit that

Picture 4- Aww Britney! She doesn't have a bad shape (looks damn good considering she had 2 children nearly back to back and is on meds that make you gain weight) but that outfit was really not flattering at all. And the pose doesn't help

Picture 5- Hell to the naw, that gut isn't cute at all

*Group 2*

Picture 1- Scrawny. Her body looks like a chicken wing I don't think that is cute and no offense but I don't know about guys who would actually find that sexy

Picture 2- NOT SHOWING UP

Picture 3- Not bad. The skinniness is sexy on her because she looks like she has a naturally small frame and she's pretty too

Picture 4- Um I don't like seeing her ribs, it's not a bad body but doesn't really appeal to me.

Picture 5- WTF attach her to a feeding tube immediately! I believe that pic is photoshopped though

• healthy. As long as you eat when you are hungry, don't starve yourself or diet or worry about eating, as long as you are happy and healthy - you are the right weight. Anyone who tells you different is a tool looking for sex. Real guys want their girl to be happy and will recognise that her happiness is more important than whether she looks "sexy" or not. There will always be a guy who will find your body type "sexy" no matter what weight you are so long as you are healthy.

• Wow, group 2 was a little hard to look at. Scary.