Tattooed and pierced girls yay or nay?

Yay for me because I am a tattooed girl. I have 4 piercings, I am considering a few more. I like tattoos a lot more than piercings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Girls that lack artistic sense should probably wait a little. I have way to many female friends with tattoos that just make me go "why?". Some of which were art majors. My ex was the queen of bad tats and peircings. I remember her in high school she got her belly button pierced. Good move. Then her first tatoo. Also looked pretty good but then it just spiraled downward and I hated almost everything she got done from that point on. Treat your body like your greatest canvas and I think you'll be fine. Personally I love tats and could eventually get over the worst of tattoos if I like her enough but still I'd much rather marry an art instillation over street graffiti.

• So you mean tattoos with meaning? I myself hate tattoo selves. I think they are trashy. Like I find it somewhat distasteful when women have tattoos literally everywhere. But to each it's own some guys dig it but they are tattooed heavily themselves. Nothing wrong with a couple small to medium sized ones with meaning. My great grandma had tattoos. I think they orginally came from india.

• I have no tattoos myself but I love when people have them. If you've never seen a beautiful tattoo you'll probably find them to be trashy. Despite loving tattoos I hate most people's but I've seen some that flow so well with a person's persona and appearance that it was just beautiful. Which is why I don't have a tattoo yet. It's like painting a car. Nothing inherently bad about painting it but the quality of how you paint it can make a huge difference on how that car looks and most people are probably better off leaving it how it was.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I really like tattoos and piercings on girls

• All depends on the individual girl and how she wears them looks and what they're.

Sorry to be not much help

• absolutely not a fan of it xD so nay, sorry.

• I loveeee them

• Nay nay...

• Nay. I HATE piercings and tattoos.

What Girls Said 6

• I like tattoos and piercings but I don't really like big tattoos. Like I really don't like sleeves. But I do like them - I have some piercings, I want to get more eventually, and eventually I would like to get a few small tattoos too😊

• Cool where you pierced?

• I have the normal single ear lobe piercing in each ear. And then I have my auricle and belly button pierced. I also want to get a double helix and more lobe piercings eventually. I want my nose pierced but I'm very on the fence about that since im in med school and I don't want to not get placed in residency because I have a facial piercing. :(

• Honestly as long as you wear a small white stud it won't be that noticeable trust me. I had my nose pierced for 8 years and no job ever said anything about it.

• Def. nay 😐😏

• Yay! I think it brings something extra to the whole thing. =)

• Yay. I love ear piercings. I can't wait to get more. What kind of piercings do u have btw?

• I love piercings and tats but only to a certain extent. Too many tattoos and piercings is kinda trashy but to each his own.

• Some guys love that