Is it normal to have stretch marks on your inner thigh by your crotch area? I've got some, I've had them since I hit puberty, their fading but it just strikes me as an odd place to have stretch marks. I don't go looking at other girl's inner thighs so its not like I could really answer this question myself. Do you have stretch marks on your thighs? Guy or girl cause I know guys get stretch marks too.

Most Helpful Guy

• As your hips and thighs grow (the usually happens very rapidly in girls going through puberty), sometimes the skin on your inner thighs is drawn too tight, as it doesn't grow in synch with with the rest of your body. This causes stretch marks. It's entirely normal, and a lot of girls develop them all over their bodies. I even have them on my hips and I'm a guy!

Stretch marks fade with time, but you can help prevent them and get rid of them, by using and exfoliating scrubs on the scarred areas during your shower, and applying cocoa butter after showering. In short: nothing to worry about, and easily treatable.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

What Guys Said 4

• i don't have stretch marks on my thighs or anywhere but I was with a girl who had some on her lower back and she used this special oil or lotion and they went away nearly completely, they were barely noticeable, so if you want to get rid of them you can try that stuff. I don't know what its called though I just remember it really worked. how do stretch marks appear, they seem sort of random to me.

• Well I've always been a skinny person but I have some stretch marks in odd areas, like some very faint ones on my inner thighs, one or two on my very lower back, and some on the cheeks of my butt, like the sides

• I have some there as well as on my arms and on my back.

It blows lol..

• i actually have some on my inner things as well as under the crease of my ass haha

• How do you know you have some on the under crease of your butt?

• Thats interesting maybe the skin stretched from its normal non sitting a lot position

• Oh I forgot I have some light ones on my hips too >_<

What Girls Said 2

• I have stretch marks in the same place your talking about, lots of them, and they haven't faded that much even though it's been years since I got them. I only weigh 135lbs, so I think they're are just caused by legs getting longer and hips forming. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this issue though, it always makes me self conscious during swim suit season!

• Yep, I hate the stretch marks on my inner thighs. They're pretty noticeable.