What's more important? Face? Body?

When looking for a a relationship, what's more important?

• Face
  • Body
  • Personality
  • None of these matter/I don't really care
  • A combination of these/other things (please explain your answer)
Thanks for all your thoughts :) I was just curious about how everyone else's thought processes works!

Most Helpful Girl

• Definately personality, I've grown really attracted to some guys I never would have thought only because their personality was so awesome. The same for when I see a hot guy, then talk to him and he is dumber than a box of rocks. I lose all interest immediately. A great personality can make anyone attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Mind (separate from personality.)

Personality

Face

Body

That order.

• Face. But to be honest with you Neither. I care more about the personality then anything. That's just me tho.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• #1 is personality, then I take into account how she looks, when I am looking for a relationship.

CONFIDENCE is one of the most important things.

What Girls Said 4

• For me, I don't look for specific things in a guy. What I do is look at a guy as a whole and see if I like how the whole "package" fits together. This does not mean everything has to be perfect or anything like that. I just like looking at guys as a whole instead. So yes, that would be answer E.

• When just looking at a guy (or girl for that matter)..face! face! face! I notice their eyes and mouth first. If it comes to really liking a guy or not..thats all down to personality...he doesn't have to be perfect-looking but he's got to be charming : )

• If I'm in a relationship with someone I think there personality is definitely #1

• for me, face is more important. I will take a guy with a cute face and an okay body before I take the guy with the okay face and a hot body.

for guys I think body is more important. face matters for relationship but if you have a bad body and a nice face a guy is not gonna be into that. you can get by with an okay face and a really good body though.