Girls, Men and long hair?

Hi ladies. I would like your opinion about men who have long hair. What is too long? What looks good or tacky? etc. I'm Native American, my hair length is just past my knees. I take good care of my hair and it shows. However, I get mixed opinions and comments. So, what's yours?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like long hair... but past your knees? ewwk! really that type of hair grosses me out... even if it's clean... That's not my thing.

This type of long
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cUqT_a8db0c/0.jpg
    is hottttttttttt!

knee lenght long is nottttttttttttttttttttttt
    even on a girl... that long is ewk!

What Girls Said 9

• Holy cow. I felt like my hair was long at my waist. I don't know since cutting my hair I don't really care for long hair for myself let alone others :/

• long hair can look good but it all depends on the person's facial features... hair buns are cool

• OOooohhh I wanna see your hair!!!

• I like guys with short hair. Sometimes medium.
    I don't feel attracted to guys with long hair. :(

• Past your knees? Well, I think that that length is too long. For me, the most the guys hair length that'll look good is probably a little past his shoulders.

• Ohh thats cool dude.
    Long hair looks good on some guys

• I like it if they roll it up in a bun and have facial hair too. That looks hot

• They look good but I like mid-length hairs better on guys. by the way I want to see them.

• it can look good but generally said I prefer it short-middle length