Who thinks tattoos are sexy?

(If they're the right ones, of course)
I'm personally a fan of the awesome birds tattoo.
Who thinks tattoos are sexy?

• Sexy!!!
  • Meh... They're okay, I guess
  • Blech!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two, will they look bad when I get old? Prob. Do I care? No. Will you get more? Yeah. I love tattoos i become memorized by some peoples art work and the story they tell. But I get sick of explaining why I got them so I say "because it looked cool..."

What Girls Said 9

• I love tattoos. They can be sexy indeed. Personally, I'm not sure if I'd ever get them, but yeah, I like them a lot :)

• yeah the right ones can be hot.

• I don't think i will ever get a tattoo but I think it's cool if it's just a small one that has a nice meaning to it. Not something like this..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...773fa479d6.jpg

• You know, I bet that actually has a lot of meaning.

I bet Dave was very important in their lives, this was something humourous that he wrote and is one of the big memories they have of him.

Now he's died, and this is the lasting tribute to Dave.

• I like mine

• Depends on where and what they are.

• no... I don't like how they're permanent. why not get fakes ones, and wear as many as you want?

• I have bird tattoo on my legs :D

• I don't have any but I think they can look great. but not a big fan of that one

• Some look very nice, but they're not worth putting on my body for forever.

What Guys Said 11

• Don't like them. Personal opinion, and I know there are certainly exceptions to thing, but I think that generally people who get tattoos show it on the outside because they don't have it on the inside.

• I am not into tattoos. Don't want ink in the body.

• They look great - I would find them sexy

• They can be depending on art piece, placement, and if it suits the person or not.

• I've got a tribal tiger head centred on my back and design that follows up the back of my neck, looks great I love tattoos on girls too but not a fan of full like neck to toe tattoo chicks, a few here and there yes but I have to much appreciation for female figure and fitness to have it covered up

• They are beautiful:)

• Depends on the tattoo, the amount of ink, and how much of it covers a person's body. Too much can ruin it, others can suit a person. Bird tattoo looks okay, it suits your skin complexion.

• I like tattoos
    I don't see why there are many people Against it

• Not when people are just totally covered, I've got two tattoos myself so I find them fantastic when they're just right.

• They can be indeed

• tatoos are fine plus i can't say anything i have a couple