Do you like this top? Is it more suited for pants or a high waist short skirt?

I really don't want to wear pants with it. Would it look weird with like a bright colored high waist short skirt like this one? link

If so, what color should it be? Red, orange? I usually make pretty good outfits with everything I own but this top got me clueless haha. Any ideas would be great.

Here's the top:

link

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So I just did a quick mockup in photoshop of how this top might look with a high waisted purple skirt. Purple being to bring out the purple highlights in that floral pattern.

Ignore the shoes as they are a bit gross and not meant to be matching :P

link

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 8

• It wouldn't look weird, but you need to make sure you get a fabric similar to the one in the picture so it doesn't look odd with the top. I think it should be orange because of the orange flower and the sort of whitish base colour. :) have fun being fashionable!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should go with a black skirt or jeans. Definitely not a bright color since the top is already so colorful

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH I'd wear that top with a black tight fitted skirt.. Plain black..There's too much goin' on there.. Looks a bit much.. And long curled hair.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prefer skinny jeans with it personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take the red skirt, because I like that color more and it fits with the top =D

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty top!

I would wear skinny jeans with it...a purple skirt would look nice, or red.

0|0
    0|0
  • high waisted purple skirt with gladiator like sandals or flip flops

0|0
    0|0
  • pants. and what's with all these fashion questions? :S

0|0
    0|0