What is your favourite hairstyle?

What is your favourite hairstyle?

• Option one: Curly
  • Option two: Straight
  • Option three: Wavy
  • Option four: Short

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally, it is a three way tie between curly, straight, and wavy. I like those hairstyle better than short since I like longer hair more.
    Argh, this is such a difficult decision! Erm, I guess I'll go with wavy? That is kind of like a mix between curly and straight.

What Guys Said 8

• Those all look so good. My favorite would be wavy or curly. I think they're artistic. You can edit them in many ways.

• My favorite style i like is the Asymmetrical Graduated Bob. Kinda like this one.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e9c50e3941.jpg

• i got to admit to myself short hair girls really matter from the face if your face look good to short hair then it will look great and sexy but if not then it just would look like it's fine like not telling your your ugly with that short hair no that's not what im saying but just not look great on it like it's really depend on the face to me that's my opinion and for me i been dated girls with wavy hair but the wavy hair one on the pic is really long hair and its really a turn of for me I don't know i just not the guy for hair that its all the way from the butt that's just me :)

• All of them try them all

• I like option 1 curly then short, wavy and straight in that order.

• I like option 1 & option 2

• I go D.

For some reason i have this fixation for girls with short medium hair... since young boy lol. I dont know why...

• 1st or second, so hard to choose :c

What Girls Said 12

• i voted curly but the one you put in the poll looks more like wavy in my opinion

• You do not have curly on your photo options that's straight hair on your first photo with twirled ends... It's not curly.

Anyway, my fave is soft curls in a messy do.

• Curly or wavy!

• Jennifer Aniston hairstyle.

• curly and wavy ♡

• Straight

.

• I like wavy. 😊

• I like curly :) <3

• Long and straight.

• I like the first 3, wavy probably being my favourite

• that first one is not even near curly

• I like the first option a lot.